Friday, October 2, 2009

"Deep Hypocrisy"

Congratulations!

Because of you, I started a blog.

I cannot keep silent anymore.

How we claim to be Christian... or Reformed?

Do we really follow Jesus or are we simply playing the game?

Many profess the name of our Lord; yet don't have a damn idea who He is

Or care to follow him.

The biggest reason I was not a Christian was because of Christians....

The biggest reason I don't like to go to "church" is because of Christians...

I'll be damned if I will let them keep me from my first and best love: Jesus Christ.

Lord, have mercy on those who say they know you;

but are content to follow themselves.

I'm no saint, but at least I know that I am not

and have no issue admitting it!

"For Christ is made perfect in our weakness"

No comments:

Post a Comment