Seeking to provide an inside look at living a ministry leader's life. This blog is an honest look at the ups and downs of being a leader in a Christian church.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Church as community
Well, well, well. I watch as a man of God injured sits with his urge to pour out his guts to another Christian goes unrequited. Another passes from this life to the next, the last 3 years of his life a hollow shell of a man, having lost his wife the 3 years prior to his death.
I am writing this blog basically to reflect on society, the Christian church and life. I keep it anonymous because of my public profession. I don't wish to risk my families future or well being just so someone knows who I am. I would like total freedom to speak out against or for things I feel passionate about.
No comments:
Post a Comment